- A Sales Agreement is formed when we send an order confirmation e-mail to a customer.
- After a Sales Agreement has been formed, we will bill the monetary amount (including handling charges,shipping fees,VAT,consumption tax,etc) to the designated credit card.
- We ship products within 1 month after receiving payment. If a product does not arrive even after 1 month has passed, contact us via e-mail.
- Always save the order number displayed in the order completion e-mail notice you receive after the order has been completed.
- If the delivered product has any defects (including product damage or breakage due to packaging defects) or if it is different from the product you ordered, send an e-mail to the address below within 10 days from receiving it.
- We will not process any order cancellation, return, or exchange requests for reasons other than receiving a defected product (including product damage or breakage due to packaging defects).
- If you have any questions, make sure to ask via e-mail before applying.
- EXOTIC JAPAN enforces strict management for the private information you input during the application process and uses that information for product shipping, communication and notifications, and tallying the number of orders and products.
Cautions for the application process
These terms are originally created Japanese, and this translation is provided only as an aid to assist users in the ordering process. If any differences or contradictions exist between the Japanese and translated versions of these Terms, the Japanese version takes precedence.
This website is serviced by a server within Japan and operated and managed according to Japanese law. Please be aware in advance that any disagreements will be handled under the sole jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
The formation, force, performance, and interpretation of these terms are carried out and determined under Japanese law.
Operating company: TTN Corporation Ltd.
Address: 2-20-2-5F, Akasaka , Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052, Japan
Controlling Manager of Operations: Toshio Nishimura